Apply for Speech Pathologist
Full Time / Part-Time and Casual
Online from home OR in-person at our Albury NSW office
Min. 1 year clinical experience
Option for career progression to permanent contract
My Word Speech Therapy is looking for a Speech Pathologist to join our fast growing and close-knit team.
If you are interested in empowering children to live whole, healthy, and happy lives together then this is the role for you!
You will love this position if you:
● Enjoy Empowering Children – Work with children and their families to help improve their quality of life!
● Desire Collaborative Team Culture – Join a team that are truly passionate about making a difference, who learn from each other and celebrate wins together!
● Value Career Progression – We invest in professional development with access to a generous professional development budget and regular discipline-specific supervision!
● Want Work-Life Balance – We proudly offer flexible work arrangements!
The role of a Speech Pathologist at My Word Speech Therapy is to provide assessment and intervention to a paediatric caseload by working closely with families, schools, and other health professionals to meet client goals. We care about connecting people to their world through communication and are committed to providing high quality services.
If you have:
● Tertiary Qualification in Speech and Language Pathology
● Current Certified Practicing Membership of Speech Pathology Australia
● Current Working With Children Check
● Valid National Police Check
● Current Drivers Licence and reliable car
● Individual professional indemnity insurance
● NDIS mandatory worker training certificate
● Current First Aid Certificate
● Excellent organisation and time management skills
● Demonstrated ability to achieve outcomes and utilise evidence-based practice
● Professional, warm and empathetic approach to clients
We would love to hear from you!
If you are ready to excel within a fantastic practice, please send your CV and cover letter as PDF documents to Maegen Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form HERE
You may contact Maegen on (02) 6023 6380 or via email for further information.
Speech Pathologist Application Form
If you are compassionate, highly-motivated, and a great team player, then we would love to hear from you!